04288 is in life

ta2ah
After 13 days (3-4 hours/day, weekends more) of intensive work K2-04288 is in life know. I did not do the final alignments yet, but it is working. It was a great experience for me.

I would like to thanks to Wayne, Lisa and especially to Gary for their supports and their times which they spend to help me.

To the new builders; please take your time, don't be hurry and be careful. It is a really magnificent kit. When you start assembling never be afraid about the result and believe that it will work at the first time when you put it on.

73 to all,
Ruchan Ozatay, TA2AH
KX1-00156, K2-04288

You must subscribe to post.