160m VFO isn't V-ing

Steve Jackson-5
This is an odd one ...

I'm sure I can figure it out, but, let me see if this
has happened to anyone else before.

K2 #0771, ancient but superior, and loaded, now with
the 100W amp.

Has always worked superbly, and so much so that I
recently made it my main shack rig.

To make life nicer, I went through and netted the 4
MHz oscillator and re-cal'd the PLL just a few days
ago.

This evening I tried to go over to 160 to hear what I
could hear.  There was an LSB QSO, around 1925 ... but
I couldn't tune it in!

The VFO knob works and so does the display show where
I should be, but, no change ... and ONLY on this band.

All the other bands work FB.

I tried commanding the radio to tune via the serial
port.  This method also works fine, all bands, except
160.

I then commanded the radio to tune to 1360 kHz, the
frequency of the local AM station.  Well, that works
OK.  (I zero-beat their carrier and listened to some
political nutcake for a minute or two.)

Ideas?

Steve KZ1X/4