1A0C

Tony Estep
For those who care about such matters: 1A0C is now up and running, and they
have one of those cool on-line logging setups wherewith your QSO appears in
their on-line log within seconds after the last dit dies away.

Tony KT0NY

--
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352

Re: 1A0C

DL9HDA-2
01.07.2012 16:50, schrieb Tony Estep:
> 1A0C is now up and running, and they
> have one of those cool on-line logging setups wherewith your QSO appears in
> their on-line log within seconds after the last dit dies away.

Great poetic words Tony!

It might be a little bit hard for hams outside the "european wall"...

The team of 1A0C might have some issues with their online-log. My "band
slots" appear not in the right order. But they do a great job even
outside their ham-activities! So please donate!

regards
Holger - DL9HDA