2.5 kHz filter mod while building KSB2

Ben Hofmann K1NT
Can anyone think of a reason why I shouldn't be able
to do the 2.5 kHz SSB Filter mod at the time I'm
building the KSB2 board instead of building it as is
and then going back and changing it?  I know there's a
possible issue with the BFO frequency range that may
need to be tweaked.

Thanks,

-Ben  KB1AHR

Re: 2.5 kHz filter mod while building KSB2

Don Brown-4
If you are doing the 2.5 KHz mod the BEST time to do it is while building the SSB module. It is very difficult to remove the caps after the board is built unless you also remove the crystals or have a Hakko 808 desoldering tool. Several of the caps are down between the crystals making access difficult.

Don Brown