2m for KX3

Edward R Cole
I noted you recent post regarding RFLK for the K144XV.  I am
seriously considering a KX3 this Christmas (after converting a bunch
of gear into cash to pay for it).  2m capability for it is very
important for my use.  Just wondering if the K144XV is considered for
the KX3 or will it require a complete new board (to fit)?

Will RFLK be a standard (or option) for the KX3?

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45

Re: 2m for KX3

wayne burdick
Administrator
Hi Ed,

We're hoping to provide an internal 2-meter option for the KX3. It
would be locked to the KX3's synthesizer, which is what the RFLK
module does in the K3.

73,
Wayne
N6KR