2nd Receiver and 2nd IF out

Lee J. Imber (WW2DX)
Hi,

Does anyone know if when I receive my 2nd RX I can tap the IF and use
the AUX RF hole (install BNC) ?

I am getting rude ideas with 2 IF's out and Scott's WU2X's PowerSDR IF
stage :)

73 Lee
WW2DX

RE: 2nd Receiver and 2nd IF out

ww2r
I asked elecraft at hamcom what options were going to be available for was
going to come out of the IF out when the 2nd rx was installed, the answer
was "tbd"

Dave

ww2r

Message: 15