40m ECN

Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy-2
Hi Tom,

Thought you might like to know that you are RST 459 to RST 259 through a
VERY loud LU SSB station, and through ER4DX a little bit up. The latter has
a lot of hardware in the sky pointing at me at this time, + vy QRO. Am
listening to you on my homebrew Rx - oh you have just gone - because K2 is
having a new phone jack put in. Now you are back !! This on 7045ish.

Must go to bed !! But I am hearing some of the other guys quite well  -  S2
to  S4 region.

73    Geoff       GM4ESD

Re: 40m ECN

Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy-2
Hi Kevin,

Got Tom for sure and the ' net control station ' which I thought was Tom.
But the LU SSB QRM was a 'real ' S9 ( 50uV) plus minus a little QSB, very
excited speech !!  The ' Get rid of on-frequency QRM ' circuits in my HBw RX
were panting !! Had heard AL7N / 0 QRP working W3DCG at 01:33Z on 7042ish,
and I think AL7N /0 is in CO. So conditions seemed to be reasonably good,
but not outstanding. My QRN level was about S1.

73   Geoff  GM4ESD

Re: 40m ECN

Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy-2
Hi Tom,

Sorry to frighten you Tom !! Passed on some comments to Kevin which you
might want to look at . Thanks for yours. QRM keeps one healthy - do you
remember the pile-ups around JT1AB ?

73  be good,

Geoff     GM4ESD