4570 on the air

R K Johnson-2
My thanks to a super Elecraft team - #4570 is up and running, and I
couldn't be more pleased.

The person who posted the suggestion to put parts on a piece paper
with tape has my gratitude - I had everything except the resistors
(and big parts) stuck to about 10 sheets of stiff paper, and it was so
easy to find parts, in addition to which it made the inventory
checkoff procedure easier.

I found the toroids to be bearable, but a little bit on the tedious
side for shaky hands. If "fine" stuff isn't your bag, I'm sure the
"toroid guy's" price is well worth it.

--
Bob