6m kw solid state amplifiers at an affordable price

6m kw solid state amplifiers at an affordable price

W7GJ, Lance
Hello 6m (or aspiring 6m) DXers!

I have purchased a quantity of the Harris Platinum I Channel 2 amplifiers for the
purpose of making them available at an affordable price to serious 6m operators  -
especially those in rare DXCC - who have been limited to "barefoot power".  10w input
produces around a kw output on 6m, if you use one of the cheap HPS3KW switching 50
VDC power supplies.  A pair can very easily provide 1500w output continuously if you
use some high volume fans on the heat sinks.  Details are on my website:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/HarrisAmps.htm

Please pass this information on to anyone you know who might be interested,
especially those in rare DXCC ;-)  CU on 6m EME!  MNI TNX and GL!

VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!