A Few Photos of the KPA500

Don Nesbitt-2
I've posted a few photos of the KPA500 on my picasa site for those who didn't get to Dayton.  No word on price, etc., but availability was indicated as sometime in the winter of 2010.

You will also find a few photos of the Yaesu VL-2000 amplifier on my site as well.  No specs, flyer, price, delivery, FCC type acceptance, etc.on it.  Apparently it just appeared early Friday morning - they didn't even have a poster.  Obviously my photos are certainly not professional but photos none-the-less so you can take a gander at each one!  If you use the "magnifying" glass on the picasa web site to see larger images, give the image a few seconds to update.  See the photos at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/drnesbitt

Wayne, Eric and all the others at the Elecraft booth were covered over non stop!

Best weather ever in Dayton and great crowd.  Enjoy!  73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH  K3/100 #83

Re: A Few Photos of the KPA500

Elliott Lawrence-3
At Visalia the KPA500 was quoted in the $2K range.
73
Elliott WA6TLA

> I've posted a few photos of the KPA500 on my picasa site for those who
> didn't get to Dayton.  No word on price, etc., but availability was
> indicated as sometime in the winter of 2010.

Re: A Few Photos of the KPA500

Ross Primrose N4RP
On 5/16/10 5:24 PM, Don Nesbitt wrote:
> I've posted a few photos of the KPA500 on my picasa site for those who didn't get to Dayton.  No word on price, etc., but availability was indicated as sometime in the winter of 2010.

Interesting that the KPA500 is on 14MHz, and the K3 is on 40m ;-)

73, Ross N4RP

--
FCC Section 97.313(a) “At all times, an amateur station must use the minimum transmitter power necessary to carry out the desired communications.”