A P3 Future?

Chris Derr
I have been wondering for some time.  And I apologize if this has been discussed previously.  I am relatively new.  This is my first post.

Maybe others are wondering.  So, maybe, we could open a thread on plans for improvements and additional functionality for the P3.  Does anyone have any information on Elecraft's plans for the P3?  Can we discuss any?

Chris, KA3EVT

Sent from my iPad

Re: A P3 Future?

Ake SA6BNV
That would be good.
I have one suggestion: Add the option to assign macros (remote control commands) to the function keys F1-F8.
// Ake