ACOM 600S & K3S

NB8F
I just recently purchased the K3S.

I am curious if anyone else uses an ACOM 600S as their amplifier. If so I am interested in any settings for the radio or amp that you use to make it work.

Previously on the Flex I had an USB to RS-232 cable that went to the ACOM and performed auto band switching. Currently with the K3S I am getting something like "Power expected at wrong time." I have not dug into this problem deeply yet, but figured I would reach out to the group and see if anyone else uses this combination and what your settings are.

Thank you so much.
NB8F - Andy
Elecraft K3S - #11282 / KX2 - #1791
Elecraft owner since June 2017