AF-1 Audio Filter Enclosure Options

K4JQV
Hello:

I have completed my AF-1 audio filter and am impressed with its performance. I want to put it into an enclosure. I'm aware of a nice unit made by W8FGU but, for aesthetic reasons, I'm interested in something different. Does anyone know other options for the filter? I'd optimally like something metal so that I can paint it to match Elecraft grey or maybe black.

73;
Jacob K4JQV
Lexington, KY

Re: AF-1 Audio Filter Enclosure Options

Ken G Kopp
Hi Jacob,

I have several W8FGU enclosures.  He -think- he can make them from
different colors of plastic.

I have a W1 enclosure with smoked sides and a clear front, for example.

73!

Ken Kopp - K0PP
[hidden email]