ATTENTION ALL HAMS!!!

Neil-51
Attention all hams!!!
I have recently started an on-line forum called "CQ
Conference." All hams and people interested in ham
radio are welcome to join. If you want to join, go to
www.cqconference.tk. If you join, please post. There
are lots of ham resources out on the web, and this is
yet another! There are not very many members right
now, and very few posts. Please come and join. I want
this to be one of the top resources for hams and
people interested in ham radio!

Tnx and 73!

Neil KC8YFF
[hidden email]