Activating Santa Catalina Island - IOTA NA-066

Activating Santa Catalina Island - IOTA NA-066

Trev - K6ESE
Hey gang,

I'm going to be operating from Santa Catalina Island (IOTA NA-066) from the
1st until the 5th of July. Rig will be the Elecraft K1. I have a complete
backpack rig now including 20' mast (walking stick ;-) which I'll hike to
many places on the island with. I'll be operating mostly on 15 and 20 meters
but might get some night time 40 meter activity in too. I'll be on the IOTA
and QRP frequencies so look for me there. Should be a really fun trip! Hope
to work a bunch of you, especially those looking for IOTA numbers. Custom
QSL's via SASE or Bureau...I'll be taking the QSL Picture there...

73's Trev - K6ESE
http://www.qsl.net/k6ese

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm