Airport Security

Wingkeel
Because I work on ships on all three US coasts, I travel alot.  I bring three
radios, 220VAC-120VAC converters, wire dipoles, cameras, electronics parts,
roll-on tool box and lots of other gear.  The things that have caused me the
most grief are: Native American flute, (club) electrolytic capacitors, (pipe
bombs) 600mm telescopic lens, (weapon) needlenose pliars, (sharp instrument)
Penn-30 2-speed fishing reel, (I don't know), stainless steel BBQ in backpack,
(flying saucer?).  They have never batted an eye when it comes to radios or radio
gear...Ummmm!

                                                   73 de KC0QZX (Terry
Southern)