Alternative Amplifiers for HF

Edward R Cole
I will not advertise very often on this list, but I do want to remind
folks that I am developing a couple HF amplifiers that will work with
either the K3/10 or KX3.  One takes 5w drive to provide 140w output
(12vdc), and the other takes 12w drive to provide 275w (28vdc).  Both
are assembled versions of the kits offered by CCI with addition of
chassis, connectors, LP filters, TR relays in a complete package vs
the plain pcb amp parts kit that CCI offers.  Essentially, I am
offering a kit building service + packaging.

Its taking me a bit longer to work out some details like the custom
pcb for the six-band LP filter and some delays in suppliers for my
300w prototype (I am building for myself).  On air reports have been
good, so far, but full testing remains after the LP filter
installation.  This should not be confused as a "KPA250" (smile): A
more basic amplifier for a little less money (take the link at the
bottom line in my signature).  Hoping to have start date in mid-April.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45