Amateur Radio Covered Bridge Society - ARCBS: New Organization!

Amateur Radio Covered Bridge Society - ARCBS: New Organization!

Edward R. Breneiser-2
Hello all!

I'm very pleased to announce the formation of the Amateur Radio Covered
Bridge Society or ARCBS. This is an international organization combining
the love of covered bridges and amateur radio. It's a new organization
and we plan to have FUN with amateur radio and also help these beautiful
structures.

If you would like to join the ARCBS, please click on the link below.
Remember this is a work is progress!

http://www.arcbs.org

72/73,

Edward R. Breneiser, WA3WSJ