Another Good Weekend

Larry Cahoon
This weekend turned out to be as good as the one two weeks ago. Three new
counties QRPp - two in IA and one in AR to bring the total worked QRPp to
2,624.

Better yet, with those and by working a few others at new power levels I
managed to cut another 20 watts off the total power to work the counties -
the total is now at 3,100 watts for 3,077 counties. When I can cut it by
another 23 watts I'll have the average down below one watt per county.

73 de Larry...........WD3P in MD
http://www.wd3p.net