Another K2 for 2005 !?!? :-)

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Hi to all !!!

I'm planning to order another K2 very soon, just the basic kit for now,
to listen on other band while TX on other... I know to be careful...
;-)

Is there anybody here that have two K2 with sort kind of similar
setup... any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

Re: Another K2 for 2005 !?!? :-)

John-478
Hi Jean-François

I use two K2's in an SO2R (single operator, two radio) configuration for
contesting. I listen to one in one ear and one in the other. They are
controlled via KIO2's with a computer. The software allows me to transmit
on either one, but prevents me from transmitting on both at the same time.
The SW also allows me to listen to both (one in each ear) at a time, or,
either one by itself in both ears. I have very little interaction, if any,
between the radios, at QRP levels. The SW I use is NA10. The NA10 manual
has a diagram of the control box to control both radios with a computer.
Very simple and inexpensive to build.

John k7up
K2's 2012/2223  K1 637

RE: Another K2 for 2005 !?!? :-)

f5tsb@free
 Please John, do you have a link for NA10 ???

I want ear with my K2 and transmit with my IC756, Is't possible ????

Happy new year for all

73, F5TSB