Another KPA500 assembly problem

WM3M
While putting the KPA500 front panel together, I realized I was sent the wrong plastic bezel.
Its not even close to the correct size.
I think I will continue with the KPA500 assembly, and if needed install the plastic bezel when I get the right one.  It should be fine to operate without it as long as I am careful?
I don’t think there is anything else wrong or missing but I have not powered it up yet.
Emory  WM3M

Re: Another KPA500 assembly problem

Nick_L
Emory,
you are not alone, the same issue here.
Dale from Elecraft promised send another on Monday

Nick, VE3FJ