Any update on T1 shipments

WA2JJH
Awaiting my assembeld T1. I feel the extra $20 for asembled and tested is
worth it.

Saw the 100W torture test. How long did it last before it  fried?

Re: Any update on T1 shipments

wayne burdick
Administrator

On Mar 9, 2005, at 8:22 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Saw the 100W torture test. How long did it last before it  fried?

We didn't key down long enough to fry it. 10 or 20 seconds gets the
transformers really warm, and they will require about that long to
recover before you can do further auto-tuning.

Hopefully we won't see a rash of people doing destructive testing of
their T1s  ;)

We're still on track as of now for the shipping dates mentioned on our
web site.

73,
Wayne
N6KR