Anybody want to help out at an Elecraft booth at the Boxboro, MA convention in Aug?

Anybody want to help out at an Elecraft booth at the Boxboro, MA convention in Aug?

Francis Belliveau
All,

I asked if the Elecraft crew was going to show up at the Boxboro convention
and they said they hadn't been planning on it.  However, they are willing to
put one together if there are enough loyal volunteers to help man it.

Are there any volunteers out there?

I guess time is running short to bring it together.

Fran, KA4FRH
K2 s/n 314