Attitude and assumptions...

Doug Turnbull

Dave, I was first licensed in 1960 when the General class license had full
privileges and the exam was not that difficult for a fifteen year old at the
time.   We old timers from the year of the blue snow and when buffalo roamed
should not be overly critical. Not that your were.   It is also a big
mistake for youngsters to think that we have not done our share of software
development.  However they should not forget that a good knowledge of basic
Electrical Circuit Fundamentals is required for DSP as is a good knowledge
of mathematics.   Brendan struck the right note and he is known for helping
others in EI land.   I should have skipped the last glass of wine with my
spaghetti.

        73 Doug EI2CN