Audio at startup

Joe G
K3 #2120
Firmware 2.67

On SSB and all bands, at startup audio is low (can still hear signal) and after about 2 seconds it increases.  This happens when AGC is either fast or slow.  I have turned RF Gain up to max and it still happens intermittently.

Can somone give me some guidance
Joe
W1JGS

Re: Audio at startup

Joe G
I have done some research on this issue and the thread "Loud audio blast on power up" is actually the same problem.

Is there a fix

Joe G wrote
K3 #2120
Firmware 2.67

On SSB and all bands, at startup audio is low (can still hear signal) and after about 2 seconds it increases.  This happens when AGC is either fast or slow.  I have turned RF Gain up to max and it still happens intermittently.

Can somone give me some guidance
Joe
W1JGS

Re: Audio at startup

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Yes. In f/w test right now.

No need for additional data. Thanks for the info from everyone! :-)

73,

Eric  WA6HHQ
Elecraft
_..._