BIG Mistake !!!! No more power !!!

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-2
Too bad for me !!!

When I was testing transistor Q7, my hand shaked a bit, maybe I was to
sleepy... I shorted the base and collector with my DMM probe !!!

Resulting in a short and no more power output .....    :-((

Must order in new PA kit from Elecraft... today electronic store was
close, hope tomorrow they will have these transistors in stock.... I
can't wait.... I was in the last mile to push the TX button and
transmit .... Everything else is working perfectly... the only good
news for now...

:-(

Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ
[hidden email]

Club d'Astronomie Amateur de Sherbrooke
Club Radio Amateur de l'Estrie

Mon site web personnel : http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: BIG Mistake !!!! No more power !!!

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-2
I think someone outhere hear me !!! My local store have an exact
replacement for Q7 et Q8 !!!

I decided to collect manyspare parts that it is familiar to break or to
change in my K2.