Basic Elecraft KX1 #999 finished and ready to go !!!

Basic Elecraft KX1 #999 finished and ready to go !!!

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Hi,

I put some photos on my basic KX1 kit that was under construction until
tonight. Ready to go now !!!

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard/PhotoAlbum44.html

Re: Basic Elecraft KX1 #999 finished and ready to go !!!

Andrea Borgia
Jean-François Ménard said:

> I put some photos on my basic KX1 kit that was under construction until
> tonight. Ready to go now !!!

Thank you for the pictures, they're really sharp, so much in fact that I
could check the orientation of D2 and D3 (the markings on the PCB are way
too small for my taste and I had some doubts while building ;-)

Mine were a bit blurred, I didn't pay too much attention because of the
excitement. It will be a long while before KX1 #978 is finished because I
can only use part of the weekends and this is my first kit.

B73,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT