Bio-Lite Stove & Charger

Fred Townsend
Oh it has pop rivets too? Ya! That's what I really want to lay ash on my
delicate electronics. Something that I can't move or pack while it's hot,
gets soot all over my backpack and rusts when it's left out overnight.
Notice they don't say how much current it puts out. That's because
thermopiles don't put out much. I really like the part about reducing your
carbon footprint. $129, *iPhone not included. The Emperor has no clothes. I
think I'll pass before I get my fingers burned.
73
Fred, AE6QL

Re: Bio-Lite Stove & Charger

Cookie
If you look at the spec sheet it does tell the power output.  It Is two watts nominal and four watts max at five volts.  Maybe a QRPP rig?

Sent from my iPhone