Blinking amber Light

George_yv5wz

I am newbie with KX3....Mine doesnt have keyer paddle....so It has two little hole for screws to fit the KXPD3  ...I got surprise cause After turn KX3 off .....I can see a little ambar light bliking through left hole.....is it normal?

Re: Blinking amber Light

Elecraft mailing list
Hi
The led is part of the battery charger/RTC circuits. It tells you the clock
 is running.
The was a more complete explanation a long time ago on the Reflector when
the charger/RTC was started to be shipped.
73
Jim H
K7SSS

In a message dated 4/9/2016 7:51:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

I am  newbie with KX3....Mine doesnt have keyer paddle....so It has two
little  hole for screws to fit the KXPD3  ...I got surprise cause After
turn
KX3 off .....I can see a little ambar light bliking through left
hole.....is
it normal?

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Blinking-amber-Light-tp7616141.html
Post:  mailto:[hidden email]

This list hosted by:  http://www.qsl.net
Please help support this email list:  http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
Message delivered to  [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: Blinking amber Light

George_yv5wz
Hey Jim!!

Thank you!  I appreciate the time you took for answer me
I was really concern about that led blinking.....Now I may sleep ...hahahaha

Greetings from Venezuela, and 73's

George
YV5WZ