Box for XG1

Mike Walkington-3
Hi All,

I bought an XG1 for VK1DW.  He wants to stick it in a box and is wondering
if any one has already done so and is prepared to describe how they did it.
I assume the only concern is the BNC connector and that the easiest way to
solve the problem is to use a chassis mount variant and some hook up wire.

73s
Mike
VK1KCK
K2 #2599

Re: Box for XG1

Brian Mury-3
On Mon, 2005-24-01 at 22:09 +1100, Mike Walkington wrote:
> I assume the only concern is the BNC connector

Also the power switch and the level (50uV/1uV) switch. And the power
indicator and low battery LEDs if you want to see them.

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR