Built and installed the KDSP2 - now to figure it out :~]

Built and installed the KDSP2 - now to figure it out :~]

dw-4
Well,
Don mentioned to me the possibility of the KDSP2 a while ago, and
lo-and-behold, the piggy bank said yes.

Elecraft, as usual, processed the order in ASAP fashion and all the way
across the good-ol U.S.-of-A it came.

Took me about 2 hours to solder it up and get it into the K2.
I'm super happy with it!!!

However, I sure do wish there was a cheat sheet somewhere on its
settings.
Does anyone have something like that just for its CW settings?

I got the date/clock running no problem.
What would be great is some kind of bulleted listing of the settings

Anything you got you could share would be totally appreciated!!

Thanks
Duane
N1BBR
--