CQWW DX CW Contest This Weekend - QRP Fun

CQWW DX CW Contest This Weekend - QRP Fun

Art - W6KY
This is a great one for QRP because you have some great operators
worldwide with super ears and super stations. Great for those peanut
 whistle signals like my K1's.
There are many USA operators on their way worldwide or are already
at their CQWW QTH for the contest. Our new  Southwestern Division
Director, Dick, N6AA is on his way to IG7R in Naples, Italy...I just
worked EA8/CT1BOH on 40 CW with my K1 in a great pile-up.
This weekend we will have 48 hours to rack up the QRP Countries.
Starts Friday night at 0000UTC...
Have fun and C U in the pile-ups..
73, Art   W6KY   K1-2  K1-4

Re: CQWW DX CW Contest This Weekend - QRP Fun

Bob Nielsen
Contests are a great way to add to your QRP country total.  Today I
received a nice certificate for the 2004 ARRL International DX Contest
(QRP category, of course).

Bob, N7XY