CQWW

Tony Osman
Interesting to see all the people operating in CQWW with their K2s.  We used
my K2/100 for one of the multi positions at VE3YAA.  Worked on 80m and 15m.
Only ran 20w from the K2 but that was enough to drive the Alpha 89 to 1kw
output!

One day I will try QRP, one day....

73 de Tony, ve3rz
K2/100 #2864

Re: CQWW

C. GONDARD
Hello

Happy to see that more and more DX'ers are using the K2 for contest
activities

here are the results for my CQWW CW participation :
1381 QSO ; 430 multi and 1.038.450 pts; single op all bands

with my K2/100 #644

I was able to run some good runs with rate of 100 QSO/hours during 15
minutes; the KPA100 becomes rather warm, but not enough to cook any eggs ...

I hope to see some of you during the ARRL 10m contest if Lady Propagation
allows !

Chris / F6FTB