CW AND CWR

PERRY BAKER
HELLO
When   aligning the Bfo,s    for   cw  then cwr  I
cant get the tones to stay  the same   I keep chasing
out of the band pass of the filters...
I am correct  in thinking   I should get the same tone
when switching from cw to cwr   ????
Perry WA8THK

=====
PERRY   WA8THK  FP#582
GAINES, MICHIGAN -USA

Re: CW AND CWR

Don Wilhelm-3
Perry,

You should be able to achieve equal tones on both CW and CWr (well, within
20 Hz).
How are you doing the alignment?  It is quite difficult and laborious if you
are using a single frequency signal to align the filters.  The use of a
wideband noise generator and the Spectrogram display is highly recommended.

If you want more detailed information on aligning the K2 filters, look at my
website www.qsl.net/w3fpr article on K2 Dial Calibration - Step 3 details
the CAL PLL part.
As an added note, I have not yet changed the links to Tom Hammond's new
website, so you will have to enter them manually rather than just clicking -
his new site is www.n0ss.net.