CW Indicator

Mike Harris-9
G'day,

All completed, no problem.  I stuck it in place with a couple of double
sided sticky foam pads. (Sellotape "Sticky Fixers")

Set up with the birdie at the bottom of 28MHz.  Holds in +/-20Hz then
drops
out.

My only thought so far is that it might be just a tad too sensitive.
Flickers away with background hiss on a very quiet 28MHz with the preamp
on, dark with the preamp off.  Experience will tell.

If I was doing a bigger SMD project I would get the appropriate tools
without a doubt.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO