CW Learning Techniques

Martin.Evans

Thanks to all for the many helpful replies on this thread. As usual one
finds that many people have trodden this path before which is encouraging.
My experience here in Europe  is that the most frustrating thing of all is
the large number of sloppy fists out there particularly at the slow speeds.
How a biginner is supposed to copy that stuff goodness only knows, still
that's the real world and we must master it. Maybe I need to be more
selective on which CQ to answer hi.

73's and thanks again to all.
BTW I'd love to work some of you guys across the pond with my K1. I've just
got some wires up for 20m but 14.060 seems pretty dead in the evenings at
the moment, is this normal for this time of year? When is the best time for
UK/USA working on 20m?

M0KWV
K1 #1534

Why not take a look at our Web site?
http://www.simoncarves.com

The information in this email and any attachments may contain
privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If the reader of this email is not the intended addressee, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee,
me by telephone or email and delete all copies immediately.
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com