CW Memory Anomaly

Bud Semon N7CW
I was using the CW memories and decided to adjust the speed while the
message was playing.  Since the Speed/Mic selection was in Mic, I tapped the
knob and the message stopped.  But it didn't switch to Speed.  And when I
tapped the knob again, it plays bits and pieces of the remaining memory.
When it finally finishes (after multiple taps), it switches to Speed and
everything works normally.   If I press the memory button again, it chains
the remaining message with what is in the memory, finishes the message and
then everything works ok (although I still have to tap Speed/Mic again to
get to Speed).  This is probably not a serious problem, but it's probably a
software bug.

73, Bud  N7CW