CW Speed Control

Mike Scott-7
I was wondering if we could get CW speed selections of 31.415926535 or
27.18281828 words per minute, not exactly you understand. I find that ten Pi
or ten e fits my mood and I am a happier when I am irrational.
Ten times the square root of 3 is a nice speed and kind of looks like George
Washington's Birthday; we could use that on President's day events.
Maybe the speed control knob should never be able to select a rational
number. In this way we could advertise the K3 difference.

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
K3-100 #508/ KX1  #1311