Call sign change

srife
Wayne, Eric and the list,
        I am not sure if this is the correct procedure for updating my
information in the Elecraft archives, but I have recently acquired a Vanity
callsign. I am now W5EWA. I just dropped the "D" from my call, so it's not
much of a change but I didn't want there to be any confusion, and would also
like for the Elecraft records to be updated for K2 S/N 04216.

72 and thanks,

PS
I hope the 5th class ECN NCS will make the change accordingly as well. Hi Hi

Stan Rife
W5EWA (formerly WD5EWA)
Houston, TX
[hidden email]