Camping in Monte Sano State Park for the Huntsville Hamfest QRP Events

Camping in Monte Sano State Park for the Huntsville Hamfest QRP Events

CRAIG W BEHRENS

The Huntsville Hamfest is still a ways off, but I want to offer help for those who are making plans to participant and/or planning to stay up in the Monte Sano Campgrounds that weekend.
Besides 7 QRP Forums at the hamfest (4 Saturday/3 Sunday), our 3rd Two Days in Huntsville includes a Traditional Southern BBQ and a (let's call it "Unique") QRP Contest with a Celebrity Judge. These will be at the pavilion up on Monte Sano (7.5 miles from the Von Braun Convention Center).
QRPers from 10 states attended these events last year and we should increase this number some this year. (See the Fall, 2011 QRP Quarterly or the November CQ Magazine for last year's details.)
So, please email me direct to let me know if you plan to be here for the BBQ and contest on Monte Sano, if you expect to stay in the campgrounds or if you need additional information.
Thanks.
72/73 & DX,
Craig W. Behrens -- NM4TTwo Days in Huntsville Coordinator