Cap meters AADE version

john.brewer
I can heartily endorse the AADE LC meter  ( see http://www.aade.com/)

I received a kit for Christmas, built it in less than 2 hours, and have been
extremely happy with the unit.  The AADE unit won't do large value polarized
caps, but generally the application of such caps (bulk capacitance for filtering)
is generally one where  precision measurement is not important .

The accuracy and resolution of low L and C ranges with the AADE unit
is just what I needed at my bench.

Consider this a "four thumbs up" for the AADE unit. Good folks and good product
for a fair price.

73
John K5MO (no connection to AADE other than as a happy customer!)

Re: Cap meters AADE version

Eduardo Jacob-2
I have been given the electronic of such a unit? Does anybody know if
there are suitable enclosures available?

Regards

Ed

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:55:18 -0500,
[hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can heartily endorse the AADE LC meter  ( see http://www.aade.com/)
>
> I received a kit for Christmas, built it in less than 2 hours, and have been
> extremely happy with the unit.  The AADE unit won't do large value polarized
> caps, but generally the application of such caps (bulk capacitance for filtering)
> is generally one where  precision measurement is not important .
>
> The accuracy and resolution of low L and C ranges with the AADE unit
> is just what I needed at my bench.
>
> Consider this a "four thumbs up" for the AADE unit. Good folks and good product
> for a fair price.
>
> 73
> John K5MO (no connection to AADE other than as a happy customer!)

Re: Cap meters AADE version

n6wg
Go to  http://www.aade.com/ and ask
if you can buy just the housing.