Capacitance values

John-479
Can anyone point me to a site that will convert capacitor values from one
form to another.  Capacitors values can be listed in uf, pf, or nf values
and converting from to another can be confusing.  I recall seeing a site
that would do the conversion but I guess I have misplaced it.  Help!

John   K7SVV

RE: Capacitance values

Nicholas Lokuciewski
Hello,

I found this pseudo number line handy

F. xmx,xux,xnx,xpx (Farads, then milli, micro, nano and pico)
0.000,000,000,000

eg you have a 1200pf capacitor, how many uF is that?

Put the 1200 in its place on the line thus:

0.000,000,001,200

Then read of the value with realtion to micro farards (uF)

x.xxx,xx0,001,200

ie 0.0012 uF

I think that works! hi!

72 Nicholas 2E1LOK / GQRP 11458 / K2 #2448