Cheap FLEX 3000 and Acom 1000 Amp for sale

Cheap FLEX 3000 and Acom 1000 Amp for sale

dennis_s
Cheap FLEX 3000 and Acom 1000 Amp for sale

Flex-3000 HF
transceiver bought from FlexRadio Systems
direct in Mint condition. I have barely used the
radio more than 3-4h of transmit time! It has
been upgraded to the latest firmware
Asking $1,200
Callsign: KA1KPA
Email: d_ka1kpa@hotmail.com

 Mint... no mars or scratches... less than two hours transmit time. Bought new spare tube and installed two weeks after purchase.
Original tube (in box) and spare included. Original box and manual.
Non smoking home with Ionic Breeze air filter in shack. I just never use the amp.
Radio will be shipped on its original box.
Asking $2300
Callsign: KA1KPA
Email: d_ka1kpa@hotmail.com

73