Christmas RCC award update

Larry Makoski W2LJ
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you who applied
for the Elecraft Ragchewer's Award and also took advantage of the free
Christmastime offer.  In all, I had the privilege of sending out 19
certificates!  If you haven't received yours yet, please be patient -
you should all have them by the end of next week.  Due to the success of
the offer, I just might repeat it again next Christmas season.

On behalf of all the folks at Elecraft (I'm sure they won't mind me
doing this) I'd like to wish all you Elecrafters out there a happy,
healthy and prosperous 2005!

73 de Larry W2LJ
Your humble Elecraft Awards Admin Person

PS: To those of you who sent money anyway, please don't be offended when
you see that I returned it with your certificate.  The offer was my
word; and I stand by that.  This was my Christmas gift to all of you who
chose to take advantage of it.