Clock time is off now with beta FW

Mike Scott-7
I am using new beta FW v02.10 / v01.81

Time now is 12:47 UTC (5:47AM Pacific), clock reads 01:47:xx, either 11
hours off or 13 hours off.

I use the K3 time for logging, er, I used to anyway.

I know that the rig is communicating with the PC because HRD is controlling
the K3 fine. I also know the PC is hooked to the internet and has
successfully synchronized with time-b.nist.gov.

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
K3-100 #508/ KX1  #1311

Re: Clock time is off now with beta FW

.k8dd.-2
I downloaded and installed 2.10 beta FW last night - the K3 was turned on
for a couple of hours and then off the rest of the night.     Just checked
and the time is within 20 sec of my atomic clock in the shack.  So I don't
see that problem here.
Maybe it's the difference between Pacific time and Eastern time zones?!

73    Hank    K8DD

> Time now is 12:47 UTC (5:47AM Pacific), clock reads 01:47:xx, either 11
> hours off or 13 hours off.
>
> I use the K3 time for logging, er, I used to anyway.
>
> I know that the rig is communicating with the PC because HRD is
> controlling
> the K3 fine. I also know the PC is hooked to the internet and has
> successfully synchronized with time-b.nist.gov.
>
> Mike Scott - AE6WA
> Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
> K3-100 #508/ KX1  #1311

Re: Clock time is off now with beta FW

Mike,

Something in your post suggests to me that you are expecting the K3 to
pick up and use the time from your PC. AFAIK, the K3 does not do that.
You must use the CONFIG:TIME - see manual page 44.