Compilation of K2 schematics on LA3ZA mods page

Compilation of K2 schematics on LA3ZA mods page

Sverre Holm
I have just made a compilation of all the schematics of the latest revisions
of the K2 and options available as a single pdf-document on the the LA3ZA
Unofficial Guide to Elecraft K2 Modifications on

http://www.qslnet.de/la3za/K2/mod.html and
http://www.qsl.net/la3za/K2/mod.html

I made it first for my own use, but then I wanted to share it with other
builders.  With Elecraft's permission it has now been made available. Please
let me know if I have forgotten something or anything else you feel should
have been included.

73

Sverre
LA3ZA