Congratulations...

Dick Dickinson
Congratulations to Elecraft on the launch of what will no doubt be a
successful new product!

Best wishes for a smooth transition into the market.

Thank you, Eric, Wayne, the development crew, beta testers, Lisa and the
staff of Elecraft.

73,

Dick - KA5KKT

Re: Congratulations...

Byron Servies
I would like to second this. Yesterday's discussions were fun, but
Dick KA5KKT is absolutely correct that the KPA500 is an awesome
product.

My personal inclination is for the "Grey-Line" just now, but I can see
myself buying the K-Line in the future!

Thanks for the great products!  They are inspirational,

--
73, Byron N6NUL
----

Re: Congratulations...

Phillip Lontz
Yes, Good show boys and girls at Elecraft!
It has been wonderful to watch you guys and girls grow a truly wonderful company from scratch.
Wonderful products, first class service and lovely people... What more could anyone ask for?
Thank You So Much.

Phil Townsend
Santa Fe, NM

Don't follow