Connecting P3 to K2/100...

STEPHEN W BANKS
Hi everyone.

I'm out of date with with recent list correspondence, but does anyone happen to know how or if the P3 device can be used with a K2?  The P3-K3 interconnect photos are certainly appealing, but I'm not a K3 user.  I assume that an IF interconnection would be required for the K2, but that's about all I can piece together from what little I've learned.

Any thoughts or archives suggestions?

73,

Steve Banks
K0PQ

Re: Connecting P3 to K2/100...

ac0h
Steve,

I'm in the process of acquiring all the parts necessary to run a
panadapter with the K2. I'll be using my computer/sound card for
display. I already have a couple of high performance sound cards to
experiment with.

First piece is the Clifton Laboratories Z-10000 Buffer/Amp for the IF
output. http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/z10000_buffer_amp.htm

Second piece is the LP-Pan from Telepost.
http://www.telepostinc.com/LP-PAN.html

I have no idea if Elecraft will make the P3 usable for rigs other than
the K3.

73,

Kevin

--