Connecting to XV50

n0jrn
Gang:             I've just install the K60XV in my K2.

I want to use it to drive my XV50 but I'm confused about how this will hook
up.

I want to use the BNC connectors of the K60XV and I've set the XV50 to run
as TX / RX on single ant.

Hooking up the antenna to the transverter is no problem but the connections
between the K2 and transverter is troubling.

Is this as simple as hooking the K60xv  in & out to the transverters TXin /
RXout ????

Thanks and 73:              Jerry         N0JRN

Re: Connecting to XV50

Don Wilhelm-4
Jerry,

Yes, it is that simple.  The XV50 TXin connects to the K60XV TX out, and
the XV50 RX out connects to the K60XV RX in.