Contest win using K2

chris meagher
The Summerland Amateur Radio Club from Lismore has won the all-band
all-mode multi-operator section of the Australia-wide John Moyle Field
Day contest. The HF rig used was Elecraft K2 #3666 with Tokyo Hi-Power
HL-200B amplifier.

Chris Meagher
VK2LCD
PO Box 61
Woodburn NSW  2472
Australia

Re: Contest win using K2

Ingo Meyer DK3RED
 > The Summerland Amateur Radio Club from Lismore has won the all-band
 > all-mode multi-operator section of the Australia-wide John Moyle Field
 > Day contest. The HF rig used was Elecraft K2 #3666 with Tokyo Hi-Power
 > HL-200B amplifier.

Mmh, <head scratching> who has won the contest? The K2 or the PA. ;o))
--
72/73 de Ingo, DK3RED   Don't forget: the fun is the power!

    [hidden email]   www.dk3red.homepage.t-online.de
      DL-QRP-AG   #824   www.dl-qrp-ag.de
       QRP ARCI #11295   www.qrparci.org

Re: Re: Contest win using K2

Brian Mury-3
On Tue, 2005-22-02 at 19:53 +0100, Ingo Meyer DK3RED wrote:
>  > The Summerland Amateur Radio Club from Lismore has won the all-band
>  > all-mode multi-operator section of the Australia-wide John Moyle Field
>  > Day contest. The HF rig used was Elecraft K2 #3666 with Tokyo Hi-Power
>  > HL-200B amplifier.
>
> Mmh, <head scratching> who has won the contest? The K2 or the PA. ;o))

The combination of receiver, transmitter, amplifier, antennas, and
operator won the contest, of course! Not just the radio, not just the
amp.

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR

Re: Re: Contest win using K2

WA2SI
> Mmh, <head scratching> who has won the contest? The K2 or the PA. ;o))
> --
> 72/73 de Ingo, DK3RED   Don't forget: the fun is the power!

One of my Elmers, N0BK (Sadly, now a sk.) often said "Can't work 'em if you
can't hear 'em." Somehow, I think that applies here.

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI
FISTS #9384
QRP ARCI #11782

Tencraft!

Joe Malloy
I don't know whether or not this has been posted before (certainly I
have not seen it here) but on the Ten-Tec reflector this message just
came through:

***
Is that Yaecomwood as opposed to Tencraft??  :)

Ron
Wb1hga

Peg writes:
  ...... Now he is dreaming of an Omni VI+ someday, instead of a Yaecomwood.

***

Elecraft has *really* made it!  (Of course, those of us reading this
knew that already.)

73,

Joe, W2RBA
K2 #1299
K1 #1005
KX1 #0020

RE: Tencraft!

Rick Commo
Hmmm...  Interesting, but perhaps "Eletec" is better since it puts the horse
in front of the cart!!! ;-)

Cheers,
-rick, K7LOG